All of the essential oils used in Rosetta's products are sourced from Floracopeia; a conscientious, organic, and sustainable company that donates large portions of their profits to good causes.
If you would like to learn more, go to floracopeia.com
- Lavender - Skin regenerating, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory
- Frankincense - Anti-inflammatory, purifying with anti-carcinogenic properties.
- Rose Geranium - Balances Hormones and stabilizes oily and dry skin to keep the skin supple.
- Lemongrass - Analgesic, anti-depressant, anti-microbial, anti-septic and contains astringent properties.
- Pulmarosa Essential Oil - hydrating properties, anti-inflammatory, balances the sebum or oil production of your skin.
- Chamomile Essential Oil - Calming to the skin, anti-inflammatory properties ideal for "Rosacea".
- Sandalwood - Anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties.